Sometimes no matter how much preparation or execution is invested in into a contractual matter, someone falls short of their obligations. Whether due to negligence, shortage of funds, misunderstandings, or any other reason, litigation is often the proper mechanism to protect and enforce your rights. When considering litigation, you must take into account not only the cost of litigation, but also the probability of success on the merits as well as the likelihood of recovering your judgment.
Due to the complexity of litigation, and the changing laws and procedures, to provide our clients with the best legal representation possible, we focus our litigation to the subspecialties of law listed on our website. These matters traditionally pertain to business and real estate issues, including, but not limited to:
- Mortgage Enforcement and Defense
- Mechanic Lien Enforcement and Defense
- Short Sales, Modifications, REO Sales Representation
- Eviction Enforcement and Defense
- Lease Disputes and Agreements
- Residential and Commercial Closings
- Association Enforcements and Disputes
- Condominium Matters Including Collection
- Title Insurance Issues, Lien Removal
- Loan Package Preparations and Compliance
- New Construction and Conversion Issues
While we are fully prepared to litigate your legal matters, we always encourage you to evaluate the practical and economical considerations when deciding whether to initiate a lawsuit, settle your case, or walk away.
For more information, please call up to schedule a free consultation.